Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Storm is Brewing!





There are many computers on the market today and they are serve different purpose. Most PC gamers know that macs are not up to the task of PC gaming and the fact that they don't support the software. So it leaves the question what kind of computer should I get. Well that is quite simple in my opinion go with Digital Storm.


Other than have a super sweet name Digital Storm is highly a awarded custom computer company. That right I said custom computer(chills running down your spine). Now here is what is great about Digital Storm you get a ton of power for around $1,000. Now to me a $1,000 is a lot of money, but to someone who is a serious gamer a gaming PC is a must. Trust me I rather pay $1,000 for a gaming computer than $5,000 or more for the same quality.


So watch this video and try not to drool!




So if you are looking for a new laptop or desktop and are a gamer check out Digital Storm. If I had the money I know I would. http://www.digitalstormonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment