Friday, October 21, 2011

Is World of Warcraft grabbing at straws?

Now I am not a fan of World of Warcraft or (W.o.W.) but I do like creativity. But this last announcement made by blizzard is just so unimaginative. W.o.W. is releasing a new character called Pandarans. Now I don't know about you but something looks oddly familiar about this character........


Pandaran 

Kung Fu Panda

Now just because Po in Kung Fu Panda 2 finds family doesn't not mean it needs to be exploited in World of Warcraft.  

So I'm giving total thumbs down to this announcement and the new character of W.o.W. because lack of creativity and for jumping on the panda train which is about to make me vomit. 

Don't get me wrong pandas are cool, but the media's exploitation of them is becoming a stale and uninspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment